Sunday, August 2, 2009

Poem - Your eyes like pearl and darkened wine



Your eyes like pearl and darkened wine.
Your skin so smooth and divine.
Your hair of citrus and golden leaves.
Your beauty so radiant like summer trees.
Your caress has overwhelming power.
Your heart of gold a sunflower.
Your gentle hands like silky sheets.
Your touch so calming where a river meets.
Your love so pure, so warm, so true
Some of the reasons I love you!

Your memories like a glazing red rose
Its striking beauty penetrates my life
Brightens even the darkest sky
But as I am holding onto them,
Ever so tight
I can feel as the suffering touches me
Embracing me whit my sorrow
Thousands of thorns sting me again and again
And it's beginning to hurt
Ever so deep
I am trying to release
But my heart won't let go
I am caught in your afterglow
And here I am
In between the teardrops
As my hopes are still rising
Up from the darkened ashes
My love persist as I think of you
I dive into my streams of dreams
Leaving behind all the pain that I am used to
Oh, I am caught in your afterglow


If You Want To Be Happy For A Day Get a Date,
Happy For A Month Get Married But If U Want To Be Happy Forever
Get a Friend Like Me.
*·-:¦:-·*
LovE AlwAys,
´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«•´¨*•.¸¸.*¤~*Utkarsh Kulshrestha*~¤*.¸¸.•*¨`•»
«•´`•.(¸.•´(¸.•* *•.¸)`•.¸).•´`•»
*(¨`•.•´¨)*
`•.¸.•´

No comments:

Post a Comment